Home Education and Lifestyle Management
This is the most confusing area for patients. While in the hospital a patient might get 10 minutes of education on their disease and then poof they are on their own. Patients are left feeling hopeless, confused, and in shock. They don’t know what step to take first and if eating that burger will really harm them? We aim to alleviate those fears and doubts by being by their side every step of the way.
Topics we will address:
- What is Heart Failure?
- Symptoms of heart failure
- How to tell when the symptoms they are experiencing needs medical attention
- Causes of heart failure
- How to manage heart failure successfully
- How to manage their medications
- What the proper diet is for heart failure
- what type of activity is ok in heart failure